Kirk of Emerald Spring in Portland Oregon sells these beautiful Tapestries on Etsy for all your wall decorating, picnicking, or gypsy camping needs. these are just a few of many beautifully made large scale tapestries.
About Kirk
I work hard to bring to you the best in hand dyed clothing and tapestries. I have been working with fabric and dye for over 15 years. My goal is to produce the highest quality tie dye artwork that you can find anywhere. I love to satisfy my customers. I will custom order any size or color that is within my realm of possibilities. Send me a conversation and let me know what you want and I will work some special magic:) I order all of my fabric, dye and clothing from Dharma Trading Company (www.dharmatrading.com) Feel free to browse dharma trading companies website and if you see a clothing item that you like, send me a conversation with the item # and I will respond with a quote on how much it would cost to tie dye and ship to you. My desire is to provide outstanding service and customer satisfaction:)


