7.06.2016

+ Saigon on foot

We arrived at night and crashed after our first real meal in 3 days. 



A wall of Saigons' own Notre Dame


This street was lined with bookstores the entire block. 

Mmmmm.. modern furniture. 

Vintage Bookstore window.

The Post Office, built by the french.




















I can't get enough architecture. I really can't.

The View outside our friends 4th floor apt. 

We had the best iced coffee yet once we were in Vietnam. Thuc coffee was sweet and delicious but played horrible american pop music so we checked out the woven goods next door and bought a couple little baskets from the nice woman outside.

Passionfruit Juice or Passion Fruitjuice?

Vietnamese food!

A brewery opened by Brewers from Colorado. What a small world. Pasteur Brewing was so delicious and had a greatly appreciated western vibe that was so rare on our travels. 

Night time people watching with leftovers and some cold drinks

Dollar beers and tiny chairs. Most restaurants, street vendors, or people just hanging out, all loved the tiny stools and chairs.  My next time in Asia I want to archive all the street seats, it was really interesting.